Kid Rock opens up about Pamela Anderson
Rocker Kid Rock opened up about his high profile divorce from former Baywatch actress Pamela Anderson.
According to reports, he said: "My divorce made me look at my life and think of what I cared about. Well, I love music and rather than go off the deep end with girls and drugs, I locked myself in the studio and made the best record I could. Success is the best revenge."
Kid Rock: 'Success Has Been Revenge To Pamela Anderson Divorce'
Kid Rock has said becoming a more successful recording artist has been his revenge from his failed marriage to Pamela Anderson.
.
Pamela Anderson the favorite..
Pamela Anderson: Performs in Vegas, Talks Borat & her Family.
Pamela Anderson - On Hefner's Party.
Rock is also enjoying being single. He continued: "I'm not monogamous. Why would I be? I'm in a successful rock band and have some money put away. Why would I screw it up by getting married? I did that already. It was like kicking myself in the teeth."
pamela anderson photoshop.
Pamela Anderson VIP Clip.
Pamela Anderson at Al Bundy 1st Married With Children.
Pamela Anderson & Hans klok at Carmen Nebel Magic Trick-Uncut.
Pamela Anderson on Ellen's Show.
No comments:
Post a Comment